Monday, September 24, 2012

Back In The U.S.

Back safely in the US, in Chicago waiting for my final flight, to Philly.

I left the hotel at about 6:30 this morning, and made sure to get to the airport in plenty of time.  Unfortunately, the flight to Frankfurt Germany was delayed 40 minutes because it hit a hawk or some other large bird on the way.  My connecting flight to Chicago was only hour after the scheduled arrival of the flight from Warsaw.  I thought for sure I would miss.  But I got off the plane with 15 minutes to go.  Ran through Frankfurt airport, and zipped though pass control (fortunately there was no line) and made it!

When I get to Philly that will be three flights in one day (although my body thinks it's Tuesday morning already).

Anyway, I have many more pictures and stories to post from the trip.  I will try to knock all those out over the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment